View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 06:54 AM   #327
phitruong
Dojo: Charlotte Aikikai Agatsu Dojo
United_States
Re: Spiritual and i/p

i have a question. why do we need spiritual? as a descendant of Barb and one of the horde, i was just wondering the need for spiritual stuffs. we, the horde, tend to help folks who seek spiritual stuffs by sending them to the spiritual world. we have not been able to grasp the concept. it seemed a bit more complex than we could cope, since we have been accustomed to simple concepts, such as, foods, drinks, women, camels (not necessary in that order). so it's a puzzle to us about this spiritual thing. maybe, it's related to them white foreigners which we referred to as ghosts, who kept pestering the living, so every once in a while we would light some incense, fake money and a few fire crackers to send them in their way. perhaps if we sit on the mountain of our enemy's skulls and have a wild party, we might be able to grasp this spiritual concept. we have also thought that a few dozen of donuts and gallons of black bitter coffee would do it too?

"budo is putting on cold, wet, sweat stained gi with a smile and a snarl" - your truly
http://charlotteaikikai.org