View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:18 AM   #69
Chris Knight
England
Re: What is "IP" discussion of Internal power.

Hi Matt... well I wish I lived in Hawaii with all the hula hula girls kicking about...

Hi Krystal

Through reading and reading and researching albeit for only 12-18 months, and then meeting one of the "Aiki" teachers, (yes I know people have different ideas of what Aiki is), it correlates with my understanding.
It seems a bit too much of a coincidence that all Takeda's (japanese) chosen students, say EXACTLY the same things, and Chen Fake's (chinese) students say EXACTLY the same thing. These are not parlour tricks. Do you really believe Takeda was offering parlour tricks to his chosen transmission students?? Remember that in that era, although he taught 1000's of students, only 2 or 3 were passed down "the goods". Take it or leave it, I'm not interested. I dont have a dog in this debate, it just winds me up when people dont do their research. You really haven't researched in yo, spiral energy, cross body connection if you think they're woo woo... all that stops the second you lay hands on someone with those qualities.
N.b All my opinions are that of my own and dont reflect on my teachers in any way

Cheers
Chris