View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #15
graham christian
Dojo: golden center aikido-highgate
England
Re: The Restoration of Peace

Quote:
Mary Malmros wrote: View Post
This is simplistic. If you want to pursue peace through cultivating your own spirit, go for it -- that's one piece of the puzzle. But it is only one piece of the puzzle. It may be the only one you choose to pursue, but I do wish you'd acknowledge the undeniable fact that your piece alone is not the solution.
Thank you.
I do indeed communicate such things in a more receivable and understandable manner as is my want. Making things more simple in their essence is good as far as I am concerned rather than using long high faluted words and terminologies.

My view as one piece of the puzzle? Well I am giving and sharing my view yes and do believe it can help solve a few puzzles for some.

Truth alone can solve the puzzles and it is not a piece of the puzzle but is needed by those who are puzzled. Thus it is not 'my truth' and not my 'piece'.

It is however my communication and I have nothing therefore to deny.

I do believe the search and path of more and more understanding of the truth is the way and thus the only way yes. Thus I do believe that is the only solution yes. Fortunately it is not my piece alone.

Peace.G.