Thread: intuition
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2001, 10:49 AM   #5
taro
Hello Ted. Thanks for your help. Funny thing, I'm reading this book by Paul Wildish called Thorson's Principles Of Aikido, and I just got to the chapter on Shin Shin Toitsu Aikido. Is this the same as the Ki Society?
I read the article on testing as well as Ki in Aikido. Interesting stuff. I've also taken a quick look at your website. Any other articles in particular I should look at? I haven't finished my chapter on Shin Shin Toitsu Aikido, but I'm curious to learn the differences(and similarities) of the different branches of aikido. There are no Ki Society aikido clubs in my area, but I'm pretty sure I'd like to find some things I can learn and practice on my own here. I'm particularly interested in developing that "sixth sense" if that's what it is. One of the articles at your website touched on that. Sensing an attack before it is launched. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. But also developing my Ki, or my use of Ki(obviously I don't even understand it that well, which would be my first step, wouldn't it?). Anyway, any suggestions?