View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 12:06 PM   #66
Zoe
Dojo: Currently relocating
United_States
Re: Musings on a Hawaii IP Seminar

You are welcome Kevin
Dan asked me to send it to you. It wasn't sent by email.
This will be the last one
Quote:
Kevin
I know you are sincere
I know you support IS training.
I know this.
As to the rest
I am as frustrated as you. Frustration doesn't mean ill will or lack of support for one another!

I didn't mean to put words in your mouth or make assumptions. I reached conclusions based on what I thought you were saying in your writing. I don't see how after training with so many IS guys you can't see the value of Internal strength in free style fighting. Sorry, I just can't. It's all one thing to me. How would the very things that the IS (you support) and is noted for; remaining dynamic stable under pressure, feeling like a steel belted rubber tire and hitting like a truck..NOT BE MARTIAL??
I still don't understand your questioning that. Can you say or outline it differently? The only logical conclusion I could reach was that you thought it would fail under stress.
I only suggested Rickson as it seems you are looking for that "fighting angle" and I thought he might be able to offer you one level of expertise that I can't.

Don't worry about it though. We will eventually meet and I will do my best to answer as best as I can.
No worries, my friend. No worries.
Let's do this by email or phone I am not a member here and I don't want to strain Jun's courtesy.
Dan