View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 01:44 PM   #171
TheAikidoka

Dojo: Tenshinkan Dojo UK - mid sussex martial arts school
England
Re: "stance of heaven (and earth)" and IS

Quote:
Christopher Li wrote: View Post
Like I said, what you're talking about is not what most of the other folks are talking about. Not that mental state has no relation - just that what you're talking about is not what's being discussed.

Also, the same thing goes for the "lifting the car off the child" thing that you're talking about. Good stuff - but not really what most of the folks talking about "internal power" are discussing.

Best,

Chris
I`m sorry chris I understand where your coming from, but if you look deeper at what i have said, you will find it is the exact same thing. No different!
Firstly this is not a state of mind! It is a deep state of "BEING" very alive very alert and extremely present.
Secondly nobody has more internal power than anybody else, its your depth of pressence, feeling the inner aliveness of this moment nothing else exists nothing else ever will.

I was practicing in this manor one evening and the enrgy field alive in me that I witnessed was overwhelming and my training partner felt it too, than it was gone, like all forms, but to maintain that is now my goal.

I dont think there is anything more internally powerfull than this.

Andy B

Last edited by TheAikidoka : 01-03-2012 at 01:49 PM.