View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 10:33 AM   #45
Lorel Latorilla
Japan
Re: It's the same old story

Quote:
Dan Harden wrote: View Post
Mike consistently starts threads attacking me or what I teach, they get deleted sometimes.
Within other threads Mike consistently starts attacks and swipes at me and anyone who trains with me (lap dogs, cults, experts now, etc.)

The real question is......why is this allowed here?

Find me where I do the same?
I remain defensive.
Frankly, I am sick and tired of being considered the same.

Lorel
If you think Mike is offering the one pure and correct view of internal you are in for some big surprises later?
And all I am talking about is fighting and not internal?
God speed. I wish you luck with that.

Don't worry about this thread
See ya
Dan
Dan, I never said that. I said Mike WANTS to have a PURIST conversation about the "internal". On the surface at least, he does. I'm not gonna comment about what lies beneath the surface.

What I got was that some of the stuff that "internal guys" do is tactically unsound. I forgot to add that you are trying to tell Mike that you are doing someting he is not aware of...and that because he is trying to have a discussion about the internal in his own parameters (which he, as you mention, does not define), you cannot have a word in about what the "dual spirals" are.

Thats why I agree with Marc that both of you should just ignore each other.

Unless stated otherwise, all wisdom, follies, harshness, malice that may spring up from my writing are attributable only to me.