View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 01:54 AM   #158
Carl Thompson

Japan
Re: Are we really doing O'Senseis Aikido?

Quote:
Carina Reinhardt wrote: View Post
Hi Carl
If someone completely is focusing on superior muscle power, do you really think that he will improve in any way?
Yes.

If someone sincerely works on developing superior muscle power and its martial application, they should improve at applying muscle-power martially. If they call it Osensei's aikido, should we just believe them because they do it sincerely?

Quote:
Carina Reinhardt wrote: View Post
And about asking the question of this thread? Don't you think it is long enough and there are too much replys already? Will one more provide anything positive to this thread?. Carl I just like to train and enjoy it, I don't like to write too much!
regards
I get it that you don't think this is worth discussing. For all that, you are still replying to this thread with an argument that there are too many replies to the thread. You clearly spend enough time thinking about aikido when you aren't training to want to share your opinion or ask the odd question. That's a good thing isn't it?

Obviously, I'm typing this one-handed in the middle of tai-no-henko, much to the irritation of my partner...