View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 01:42 PM   #180
DH
United_States
Re: Is aiki a clash of forces?

Quote:
Lorel Latorilla wrote: View Post
Just a suggestion: the fact that you are making this personal is why Dan probably doesn't want to see you. Why does it have to be about Dan? To be fair, he has pointed to the work and that it is not him, but to the work he is pointing to. There are other guys that are doing this besides him. Sam Chin was out there in Oakland I believe in October..you can probably catch him there again. I think some California peeps are trying to get Ark to do a seminar out there. The point is to touch hands with people like this, and to get out there, not make it frigging personal, and avoid making conclusions on the intr4w3b.

Also, Dan, when the heck did you become a professional martial artist?? I didn tknow he was a professional martial artist.
Thank you
All I seem to do...IS TO POINT TO OTHERS, AND TO REMIND PEOPLE THAT THIS WORK IS OLD.
It was the work that produced giants age after age, culture to culture. It is NOT and never WAS about individuals. That is the mistake budo people keep making. Look at the individual and kiss the ring, and not look at the work that MADE them. Sigh!

I was supported by some famous people who agreed to meet me BECAUSE they read aikiweb and e-budo and saw that I ....REFUSED to point to myself, and I acknowledge that this work is old and produced many other peoplewith these skills. So, I am not too worried that a dozen or so readers out of thousands simply cannot process.
Dan