View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 02:26 PM   #35
ryback
Re: Choosing the right Aikido Dojo.

If there are here people who don't care about my opinion, it's fine. They can stop reading my posts and that's fair game. They can also go on reading them and disagree, that's fair game and welcome as well...
But please stop making assumptions based on your fantasy about me, my dojo, or my instructors because you have no idea what you are talkin about and you make yourselves ridiculous stating fiction as fact.
The only reason I post is because I want my opinion to be out there as everybody else's so that, anyone who want some advice will have as wide a range of opinions as possible in order to think, try, and decide for himself...
I am very happy with my dojo, I have never paid for any recognition, I had some of the best instructors but that is none of your business, not related to the thread, so please answer to my posts if you like but stop making assumptions about me because it is insulting. Don't try to explain my opinion by imposing a specific model on me. This is my opinion, I state it and you can like it or not like it, but you don't know who I am, so stop pretending you do because you are so far from the truth that you are making fools of yourselves...