View Single Post
Old 04-22-2006, 12:01 AM   #23
Lucy Smith
Dojo: Samurai Dojo
Uruguay
Re: Sexual harrassment

Quote:
Brian Cates wrote:
You seem to have an exceptionally low view of the American military, Lucy.
We all hate the US military around the world, you see... no wait... you don't. How can you? Let me tell you something: at least here, we are always wondering when are you going to come for something... we don't have oil but we have plenty of water. Lots. And you are always attacking somewhere. But that's not the point. I hate all militarys. I hate all uruguayan soldiers as well. And yes they are rapists. Maybe they tell you they're heroes but they are no better than you and me, in fact they're much worse.

Quote:
American boys killing German and Japanese soldiers 50 years ago wasn't murder. That was war.
Yeah, well, being that my definition of war is murder... you get your conclusions. I see it as murder because that tiny little shadow you kill from 100 meters; that's a human being. War is a devastating secuence of murder. And sometimes it gets way more personal than killing someone from a long distance.

Quote:
You also can't seem to tell the difference between democracies that send soldiers to liberate people and tolitatarian states that murder millions of their own citizens.
Liberate people? Did you just wrote liberate people? All those people who are dying 'cause you want their oil are far from being liberated.

Quote:
Let me clue you in: I have friends in Iraq, and friends in the American Military.
So...? I bet Bush doesn't.

Quote:
The American military is not chock full of rapists. Over 1/3rd of serving American female military personnel have not been raped.
Right. Whatever. Aiki on this one... ich ni san...

Quote:
That was a statistic some anti-military recruiter pulled out of his ass.
An anti-military recruiter is a pacifist. Don't insult him.

Lucy

Last edited by Lucy Smith : 04-22-2006 at 12:03 AM.