View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:51 PM   #15
Ernesto Lemke
Dojo: Seikokan , Leeuwarden
Netherlands
Re: Focal points for solo training

Hi Dan,

Of course I knew the redundancy of my question regarding the difference in body skill. It's just that I wonder whether that fact will bring about change on the part of the non-believers, non-interested, whatever you wish to name it.
Will it bring about change? For sure.  I'm just curious how. Looking for example where I live, Holland, there seems really very little interest in IT. Aikido dojo and organizations are scattered into many fractions and sub fractions and... sigh, I don't know of any big names interested in this stuff. At least none signed up for  neither the first nor second seminar and I don't recall any people of high rank (sorry Piet-not you) at Ark's seminar either. So, at least on this part of the globe the 'revolution' seems far faaaaar away.

It'd be great as Hugh describes to see how people who where exposed to this from day one will evolve. Like Hugh, I can't go back in time neither so my also 20 years in is something I can't erase. Maybe talk some more in a couple of years. 

@Lee: I want to reply to your post but I just don't know how. Sorry. Appreciate the effort, just not sure what to make of it.

Ernesto