View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 09:47 PM   #20
eyrie

Australia
Re: Aikido™ and Aiki…do. Where are we at?

Quote:
William Hazen wrote: View Post
Are any of the "descriptions" of Aikido's Internal connections beyond your intellectual grasp??? According to most including you nope. So then where am I lacking??? A simple anatomical explaination of Misogi??? Tenkan???Irimi???? Does anyone here not know how to practice these correctly???

The problem with your line of questioning I would humbly submit is the assumption of a pre-determined outcome. Namely that because I cannot describe it I cannot have grasped it...because heck everyone else "in the know" can describe it and in simple terms too!!! So why can't you? LOL I don't know how many times I can say I have difficulty describing "it" but because I do I yawn through cheap shots via innuendo.
No William, it's not the finger of misogi, irimi, tenkan... And BTW, I did not in any way imply, nor did I mean to imply, that because you can't explain it, doesn't mean you don't understand it or can't do it. If that's how you perceived it, then it's my fault for not communicating it well enough.

SO... what I AM saying is that repeating the same old tired mantra seems to be falling on deaf ears... find another way to get thru to the other person...

Ignatius