View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 07:02 PM   #12
Upyu
Dojo: Aunkai, Tokyo
Re: Military Training Methodologies

Quote:
William Hazen wrote: View Post
Sorry Robert...If in the future you decide to ask that question with a bit of humility.... Then perhaps I will engage in a discussion with you. As it is... I have my own students who need help with Blackbelt disease.
<snip>
William,

One major giveaway that he wasn't, even without looking at him move, is simply the musculature of his body. (Which thankfully for the purposes of our discussion he bared all the time).

The guy was slim, athletic yes. But his waist showed almost no muscular development characteristic of someone that had these skills. No signature development of the middle, legs and more importantly, not much in the illial psoa region. Those two are dead giveaways and he didn't have it.

Not to mention the fact that his movement is simply pylometric.
Impressive athletically? Hell yes. But it's still not related to anything that was being discussed in these threads.

Putting aside my attitude, maybe you can point out "why" you think Bruce is internal?

Like Mike said earlier, I think we're doing different things, which is fine. But masquerading around saying "yes we do that too" just doesn't cut it