Thread: Gi brands???
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2001, 01:16 PM   #6
lt-rentaroo
Hello,

I'm with Colleen on this one. Recently, I found myself in need of a new Dogi jacket. My wife was also in need of a new Dogi jacket. I searched around and comparison shopped. My wife and I were not in need of new Dogi pants, so I decided to order two new heavy-weight Dogi jackets from Bu Jin. Well, both my wife and I have decided that the Bu Jin Dogi jackets we ordered are the best ever. Yes, they were a greater investment than the ones from other suppliers, but the quality of construction and the nice features are wonderful. For example, the lining in the jackets soaks up excessive sweat like a sponge, keeping your jacket from looking like you showered in it. The jacket ties keep it wrapped around you, eliminating the possibility of an embarassing moment (such as having the jacket pulled off of you) during katadori attacks. Additionally, the three-quarter length sleeves really do make katatedori attacks much simpler. And of course, the Dogi jackets come in a special version for women aikido students. My wife especially liked this feature because as Colleen mentioned, they are made for a woman's figure. Have a good day!

LOUIS A. SHARPE, JR.