View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 08:56 AM   #14
batemanb

Dojo: Seibukan Aikido UK
Quote:
Alec Corper wrote:
Thanks Bryan, for bothering to reply in spite of my lack of experience. However you haven't answered the question, you have merely reprimanded me for stating what many lurkers already do, based on what they have read. My question is: does anybody think it would be valuable, lead to different qualities of exchange if we knew more about who is out there before we respond (or don't)Have I touched a nerve with some people?
Hi Alec,

My post did answer your question, it wasn't meant to come across as a reprimand, and the comment on lack of experience was intended as a joke (hence the ). I think that this highlights other posts that followed, you can only really guage through interaction with the people, it will soon become obvious whether they have anything meaningfull to say.

Personally, I do lurk more than post these days, I tend to read nearly everything that is posted here, but I only respond if I think I have something to contribute, and even then its debateable

A difficult problem is easily solved by asking yourself the question, "Just how would the Lone Ranger handle this?"