View Single Post
Old 07-20-2000, 12:17 PM   #3
Dojo: Augsburg/Haunstetten
Location: Germany
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 69
Hello Nick!

I'm practising in the United Kingdom Aikido Union in the tradition of Master Noquet.

We also relate most of the tanto waza to empty handed attacks (shomen uchi, yokomen uchi and tsuki) but we additionally have "this one" and "that one". It would be nice not only to refer as "this one" and "that one"for this two attacks.

Thanks for everyone who will answer my question.

  Reply With Quote