View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 04:08 PM   #21
Josh Lerner

United_States
Re: Dit Da Jow

Quote:
Antonia Williams wrote: View Post
Hello,

Does anyone have detailed, credible experience with Dit Da Jow? Does it work, or is it one of those placebo effect items?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!
Hi Antonia,

Take this for what it's worth - a few weeks ago I got hit pretty hard in the leg, just above the knee. I got home, didn't see any bruising, but it was sore, so I spent about one minute rubbing some dit da jow on it to be safe, in an oval area where it hurt. I didn't rub that hard, just enough to spread it around. The next morning when I woke up, there was no bruising at all, except right next to the area where I rubbed. I could actually see the curved border of the oval where I had applied it, inside of which the skin looked normal, outside of which was a nice purplish bruise. So it either works really well, or I experienced some kind of Chinese medicine reverse stigmata.

In general, though, the results with correctly-administered trauma medicine are much less noticeable, usually along the lines of "Oh, it healed really quickly and wasn't so severe, so it must not have been that bad to begin with." I've actually caught myself thinking that, even with injuries I've seen or sustained (or, unfortunately, caused) that I knew should have been more severe.

Hope that helps,

Josh