View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:17 PM   #35
Dalaran1991
France
Re: Sensing energy from far away: is this achievable or BS?

Quote:
Demetrio Cereijo wrote: View Post
The University of Richmond Martial Arts Club is open to all members of the University of Richmond community. A wide variety of martial arts are taught, including Aikido, Hapkido, Judo, Jujitsu, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Tang Soo Do , and more. All skills levels, from beginner to advanced, and all styles, are welcome!
https://facultystaff.richmond.edu/~g...URMAChome.html

Is this your actual club?
It is, but that's just marketing. In reality they only do Tang So Do and some half-butt Aikido. Nobody even knows what ukemi is after 3 months of training. I can't do kotegaeshi on any of them because they will break their wrists. Oh, and no mat.

Quote:
Four dojos from this sites dojo locator are 11.3, 8.3, 8.2 & 7.5 miles away from the U. A bicycle will get you there shortly. Walking will get you there eventually. Running will get you there in less than 2 hours. Just how badly do you want to get there?
Really bad.

I thought about running there Tuesday and Thursday. However I need to consider this carefully, cause I'm still a full-time college student. I might just end up trying it out next week. Thanks for the inspirational push. I guess sometimes we just need to decide what we want and make the sacrifice