View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 06:24 PM   #4
Nick P.

Dojo: Sukagawa Aikido Club of Montreal
Re: E-bogu keikogi/tetron hakama

Jonathan: I swear by their customer service; had some questions before purchase, and they stood by their promise to exchange items (and not charge me shipping a second time). Stellar. +1.
Also not a fan of the seam down the back on the gi w. the drytex. You want snazy liner on the jacket, stick with bujin.

Avery: Iwata was what I was going to recommend to you, if I understand mesomorph to mean "an average non-fat-ass". I am neither big (about 170 lbs, 34in waist) nor tall (6ft when I dont slouch) and their size 4L, after I shorten the sleeves about 2 inchs, fits me with that ideal combination of trim but not restrictive, ample but not baggy....then I found Jukado here in Montreal. Wow.

The Jukado gi is out of the bag the best bang for the buck I have found yet (and i have Iwatas, bujins, ebogus, etc): http://www.jukado.com/dynamic/sectio...wList=0&page=1 note price changes with size. More of an overall trim fit, perfect balance of thick enough cotton but not too thick; it can be a year-rounf gi.
If you like, I can get one for you and ship it to you with "gift" declared on the customs form so you dont get hit with duties and/or customs brokerage fees. Let me know. I can provide pics if you (all) want to see more details.

Last edited by Nick P. : 03-27-2008 at 06:28 PM.