View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 01:14 PM   #168
DH
United_States
Re: Aikido™ and Aiki…do. Where are we at?

Quote:
Phi Truong wrote: View Post
that's so unfair! Erik gave you grief and you are willing to show up at his place, train, and buy him dinner. How do I get on that wagon? Can I put in my bid? I'd put you up at my place, you teach me your stuffs, and I'll make you dinners (buy too if you want). you can skip Erik and all the aggravations. Besides, Florida is just too hot and humid this time of year.
Well Erik really isn’t giving me grief-we're just debating. I don't think he's a bad egg. We disagree is all. And its only martial arts.
I'm trying to figure out a Florida trip and I think if I showed Erik what I do he’d want to do it and train it. I am equally convinced that (my apologies Erik) he doesn't have a clue about this stuff, and that he takes his training seriously so he will want it,

As for training hey, I'm only one guy. There's Mike, Ark, Rob maybe some ICMA people, Howard, he's got similar training to me. So there are others out there to get this from. I ain't no big deal
And I don't teach, I just practice....allot...with people who happen to keep showing up all the time.