View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 11:02 AM   #19
Ecosamurai

Dojo: Takagashira Dojo
United Kingdom
Re: Baseline skillset

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote: View Post
Insofar as your "tell us all how we're doing it wrong", I claim bullshit.... I have never spoken to "us all" (the phrase you're trying to hide your personal attack behind) in Aikido at any time.
I can't particularly be bothered to dredge through your backlog of posts to find examples, I am referring to the general tone of your comments and my reading of them, it is entirely possible I am doing you an injustice but the only thing I can think of that comes to mind quickly is your rather patronizing statement at the beginning of the baseline skillset thread (incidentally the reason I stopped reading it was because of that as I had better things to do that day):

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote: View Post
My comment, BTW, to Ki Society people is ..... you've got a viably good start; now go further. Figure out what Sum is doing.
One of many examples I don't have the time or inclination to look for, if it weren't for the fact that I knew it was at the beginning of that thread I wouldn't have posted anything here at all.

And to be honest with you I don't really think that what I said counted as a personal attack, but this certainly does and I make no apologies for it: I really don't care what you think, I find you occasionally engaging, often interesting and equally as often wrong in your assumptions and statements, patronizing, condescending and prone to pontificating. I often read things you have written and find myself tempted to challenge you on many points but decided long ago that I really don't care what you say too much and have better things to do than write endlessly on internet forums. I suspect that others have felt similarly.

Sincerely

Mike Haft

"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."
-Martin Luther King Jr