View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 12:56 PM   #13
phitruong
Dojo: Charlotte Aikikai Agatsu Dojo
United_States
Re: Gi pants leg and sleeve

methink, martial arts retailers conspired against "posterior vertical challenged" folks, i.e. folks who have a stable base (it's all about that bass!). i noticed if the gi pants fit my ass, then it's too long. i would need to be on some sort of stilts. if the jacket fit my shoulders, then the sleeves can shelter some third world country, and the waist can canvas a few first world nation. most places won't let you order jacket size different from pant size. and i don't know why they don't put zipper on the guys gi pants, like bujin used to do it, along with the velcro for fast-on-fast-off, because there are times when we need the damn thing off really fast. lately, i am thinking of go commando under my hakama, since summer is here in the states, and it's pretty hot and humid here.

now, if folks distracted by my clothing, then i said "great! you won't see me open a can of whoop-ass on you, because you are too busy looking at my skirt!" warfare tactics is all about deception.

"budo is putting on cold, wet, sweat stained gi with a smile and a snarl" - your truly
http://charlotteaikikai.org