View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 11:30 AM   #120
Aikibu
Dojo: West Wind Dojo Santa Monica California
United_States
Re: Resisting Aikido Shihan

Quote:
Giancarlo DiPierro wrote: View Post
I'm not the one who is joining a thread with a lot of information without having posting anything myself and then telling one of the main posters that he has very little understanding of what he is discussing. If you want to behave like that, then the burden of proof is on you to prove that you actually know what you are talking about. Until then, you are just an anonymous troll sniping at the heels of someone who has actually made an effort to post something substantial.

By the way, I don't believe that you have demonstrated that you know anything about this subject either. Why don't you also share some of your surely wide-ranging knowledge with us? If you know as much as you seem to think you do then why not enlighten us? Or are you too one of those people who just likes to snipe about how little other people know without adding anything of substance yourself?
Dude...You really need to check yourself....I don't see anything that you've posted as being substancial either... Just endless justification for your poor behaviour at a seminar...

Substance is in the eye of the reader and I for one am still waiting to be impressed....LOL

I will tell you one thing however... Anyone walks into our Dojo with your attitude and lack of respect is more than likely going to be ignored and then asked to leave...

You seriously need to rethink your "revolutionary" approach to resistance training in Aikido.

Having Shodan disease is a natural progression in Aikido or any other Martial Art The challange is to get past it and return to beginners mind...

Whne Nishio Shihan gave me my Shodan back in 98 He smiled at me and said "All having a black belt means is that you're a good student. It is up to you to live up to that responsibility."

The Dojo Bully in me vanished at that exact moment.

Bowing down to you Giancarlo,

William Hazen

Last edited by Aikibu : 10-27-2007 at 11:33 AM.