View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 07:17 PM   #139
john2054

United Kingdom
Re: Banned from Aikido...

Finally to Steven, those videos challenge the whole orthodoxy of conventional science and physics, not to mention drug based science. They are in a word, revolutionary. I don't claim to be this, however what i have done, recovered from a road accident which left me on three out of ten, signs of life, to get married, have a daughter, do a degree, run a house, get basic martial arts qualifications, these are good nay? I can't argue with every f*ker on this site, i am a young man. sorry if you don't like my language. I don't like the amount of begging you are making me do to even hold me head high.

One of my old senseis told me not to post on the internet. Im not sure if that was for his benefit or mine. I have never been in any sort of criminal trouble for my postings, but hell.

ONe more thing, let me remind all and sundry that i do not have a criminal conviction for rape okay? I may have a caution for sexual assault, but it is one thing to be found guilty in a court of law for an offense, and another to be found guilty on the internet. Again forget what you have read before. But i have gone on for too much again. bye