View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 06:09 PM   #25
Krystal Locke
United_States
Re: The harder I try the more I am lost

Quote:
Oksana De Luca wrote: View Post
Thanks for clarifying

Perhaps you have a point as well see my previous reply to this post on my resolution

Just a quick question for you, what's with the poop comments? Lol :-P
Everybody poops. Poop is just a funny word, and the topic is especially evocative. Another instance of been there, done that. I am a master of the ancient chinese secret martial art of flung poo.

Sounds like you got some good input and you tried it out successfully. My third favorite Japanese quote is "Saru mo ki kara ochiru;" Yup. Sensei doesn't always bow, sempai lean against walls, dojocho runs in and out of the dojo for some paperwork without taking off the shoes. Me, I occasionally will fart on the mat, sorry, I cant seem to put bad scatological jokes behind me.... Most of us aren't Japanese and aren't in Japan, so lots of the etiquette is a bit silly and out of place for us, hard to remember, easy to ignore.

But, my second favorite Japanese quote is "Nana korobi ya oki". If you want a translation of that, listen to Chumbawamba's "Tubthumping", one of the best aikido songs ever written. A good reminder of what training is all about.