View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 10:34 AM   #59
Mike Sigman
United_States
Re: Freeform Bokken Drills to Develop Aiki Flow

Quote:
Blake Holtzen wrote: View Post
I must say I am very disappointed in your recent behavior to Mr Parkerson. Apparently you fashion yourself the ki/chi police and whoever does not fall into your dogmatic perception of reality is confused and must be called out as a charlaton.
I don't "fashion" myself as anything, Blake. I stated an opinion, which started out, as you remember, with me asking Mr. Parkerson to clarify an assertion that *he* made. He never did so. He regaled us with the largest single sessions of name-dropping and confused references that I've ever seen on a non-fantasy web-forum. My comment was along the lines that I don't subscribe to the Baron Munchausen School of Martial Arts. If you yourself have something substantive to add, to defend the stories that Mr. Parkerson told, etc., why don't you do so? As far as I can tell, your post actually was nothing other than a vague personal opinion about other people posting. I'd suggest that if you like Mr. Parkerson's approach and you're sure it's correct, you should go study with him.

Regards,

Mike Sigman

Last edited by Mike Sigman : 02-21-2008 at 10:40 AM.