Old 10-10-2012, 11:25 AM   #13
graham christian
Dojo: golden center aikido-highgate
England
Re: Who's missing out?

Quote:
Jun Akiyama wrote: View Post
Hi Graham,

I agree with others -- if you wish to discuss this further, please be prepared to share specific instances of the behavior that you are pointing out.

Otherwise, the discussion can only be vague and without common understanding of the exact "thing" you're talking about -- neither of which I would classify as contributing positively to the discussion topic.

Thanks,

-- Jun
Hi Jun. Maybe the above answer clarifies or maybe it doesn't. The reason I don't is because it's not personal, it's not aimed at a particular person. If I look over posts and point out when this happens I'm sure I will then be accused of personal attack.

When those who wish to debate the matter can agree that it is not to do with charachter or personage and can accept how we as human beings can get over exuberant and present things in the way I describe then perhaps we can review our own posts to see when we do this.

Without this first step then pointing out who said what is off topic as far as I can see and counter productive.

Of course, on the other hand, if you see through your experience that this will not happen and will lead nowhere then it will be only right for you to end the thread. In this respect I bow to your wisdom.

Peace.G.