Old 05-23-2007, 07:30 PM   #69
jennifer paige smith

Dojo: Confluence Aiki-Dojo / Santa Cruz Sword Club
United_States
Re: Parsing ai ki do

Quote:
Ron Tisdale wrote: View Post
Convoluted, but a good post.

I agree that not only should authority be questioned; it MUST be questioned. I think I have a better understanding now of how to read your posts. I still have some resevations, but that is neither here nor there. And I strongly agree that Peter is a master of proper engagement.

Best,
Ron
Hey maybe if you can read Erics posts a little better, I'll attempt a piggyback as Erics post expressed how I have been hearing this thread and myself as well. So maybe you can 'get me' a little better, by inference. I hope .

I offer poetic and spirited responses that are based in study and practice as well as my first person trajectory in life and topic. Some of this is based in the fact that I come from a Native background and I tend to talk about and view this stuff differently. I like to speak my mind, but mostly my heart, which is measured in rhythm. This is a fundamental reason why I chose the path of aiki and why I've been at it for my entire adulthood. I enjoy the arts inclusion of Kotodama practices. Some people hear this type of conversation well. Others do not. I'd like you to know that I make an effort to listen to your voice and I think I can now hear you better.
thanks

Jennifer Paige Smith
Confluence Aikido Systems