View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 07:07 AM   #9
phitruong
Dojo: Charlotte Aikikai Agatsu Dojo
United_States
Re: It Had to be Felt #4: Arikawa Sadateru: "Please, put your hand Down!"

Quote:
Graham Christian wrote: View Post
Now contrary to you thinking I'm merely nit picking I am saying that I see no breaking of rules there and any such belief is itself nit picking and bending rules to get rid of.

Niall could just as easily have given his view without mention of Ellis and the view would be just as different to, just as comparitive, very contrasting, and totally out of agreement.
Regards.G.
sorry, but no cigar. Niall can post his experience, just his, that could be completely opposite that of Ellis and others, but as long as his stated that his experience and not reference other folks experiences, then he won't break the rule. but as soon as he does then he is.

and rule #4 said, if you want to disagree DIRECTLY with another person, as in compare and contrast DIRECTLY, then do it elsewhere. IHTBF threads are not discussion thread. it's about put down your experience, one time, and done. not talking back, no discussion, nothing else, nada, zero, go away.

"budo is putting on cold, wet, sweat stained gi with a smile and a snarl" - your truly
http://charlotteaikikai.org