Thread: Final defence
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2002, 05:38 AM   #13
Bruce Baker
Dojo: LBI Aikikai/LBI ,NJ
The point of the story is that we have trained in techniques that can be used to kill if not understood to their full potential.

Our safe training methods are indeed a wonder to behold with the minor sprains or pain supplications, but do not make the mistake of thinking you are playing a game of kick the can, or tag ... you are training in techniques designed to kill if used to their full potential.

That out of the way, the story keeps going to the main page of the paper, glitch? or doesn't the link go directly to the story being quoted?

If it is as the posts indicate, there is no mercy for those trying to kill you.

Don't get on your moral high horse because looking back at a what happened as you have your coffee, or write on your computer you have moral consciousness attacking the repulsiveness of one person killing another, you weren't there, you didn't have to make that choice.

I am not going to get into details, but being aware of someone who is attacking you with a weapon and they are intent on killing you, or doing you serious injury ... lucky for me I stopped such a thing and had the police follow up to take such a person into custody for their own protection as well as protecting the community.

Been there, done that, got lucky without injury to myself or others.

Sorry the about the circumstances of this story, but real life sometimes plays out stranger than fiction.