View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 11:02 PM   #56
robin_jet_alt
Australia
Re: verbal abuse from a teacher

Quote:
Anonymous User wrote: View Post
Hahaha, yes, those stupid kinds of excuses keep popping in my head.

The receptive teacher tells me to leave but also to try telling him, "I will not be spoken to like this" and walking away when he gets nasty.

I can't leave just yet. I'm waiting for my Dan certificate. Otherwise it's $400 down the drain, and I'm a college student, it's a lot for me. I don't think he'll give it to me if I leave. I think I can hold out for a bit of time that's left. We can just ignore each other for now, like we did for about a year some time ago, when I spent more time working (for money) for my receptive teacher as opposed to "helping out the dojo" and acted like I didn't care about him.
Well, how long do you expect it to take for your certificate to get to you? I think it was only a couple of weeks between testing and getting my certificate. During that time, you could easily say you have the flu or something.

If you ask Jun to delete this thread, please print it out for your own reference first. Memory can play funny tricks on you, and you might want to remind yourself about everyone's advice at some point.