View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 05:40 PM   #1613
statisticool
United_States
Re: Baseline skillset

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote: View Post
Justin is kind enough to put his current knowledge on record (with a bit of an attitude to assist)
I'm wondering why one has any issue with someone talking about what they've experienced with others' conceptions of "internal". Certainly your own posts show you don't have a problem with "attitude", so that can't be it.

I'd think that pointing out that the diagrams and even terms of what some call internal are found in some arts considered external is interesting. Well, it interests me anyway, even at my low level, rudimentary, rookie knowledge level.

Quote:
Think of all the books, articles, blogs, speeches, in just one art like Aikido (or your pick of any art, for that matter). Multiply it by the numbers of different asian-derived martial arts AND all the factions thereof. You can see what's on the verge of happening and why it's so fascinating to watch.
I'm no expert, so could you please tell us what exactly is on the verge of happening?

And then if you really feel like answering questions, maybe say exactly what you hoped to accomplish by pointing out my webpage. It isn't too clear.

Justin

A secret of internal strength?:
"Let your weight from the crotch area BE in his hands."