Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #1
Bernd Lehnen
Germany
Hello

Hello and a happy new year to everyone.

After reading here for quite some time as one of the guests and in the role of an incognito observer of the frequently passionately heated debates, I appreciate enormously the efforts of Jun to keep things as impartial as possible without seemingly ever loosing his temper for too long.

And I also appreciate very much what the so-called IP crowd around Dan Harden, Chris Li, Marc Murray and Cady Goldfield, to name only a few, have to share. For it was exactly this unusual power displayed by M.Ueshiba, when I saw him for the first time on television more than forty-five years ago, that aroused my interest in Aikido. So much of what is said here makes perfectly sense to me.

Then there is the historical aspect, like the well-researched articles written by Peter Goldsbury, Ellis Amdur... and so it goes on. There is so much to find here on Aikiweb for a humble amateur like me.

Thank you, all, for all of that and thank you, Jun, for providing this wonderful platform where one is allowed to get and impart " precious" information, be it even by, during and through a heartily clash of differing strong opinions.

Bernd