View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #99
David Orange
Dojo: Aozora Dojo
United_States
Re: What is "IP" discussion of Internal power.

Quote:
Robin Boyd wrote: View Post
I can certainly understand Chris offering a hypothesis on how CXW does what he does, and defending that hypothesis. There is no need for that to get nasty. The crux of the matter is that there is no way for either side to prove their point over the internet, so it just devolves into "he's stupid - no he's stupid".

Personally, comparing what I am seeing to what I have felt from certain teachers, the IP hypothesis makes a lot more sense.
Absolutely. There are people openly teaching now what has been kept secret for hundreds if not a thousand or more years. They're not only proving they can do it, they're explaining exactly how it's done. The only requirement is that you go and meet them and feel what they're doing and let them guide you in developing it. And anyone who puts in the work (with a discerning mind) can make tremendous progress. I would have made much more progress if I'd been able to continue meeting with these people. If I were a professional teacher, I would certainly manage it.

It's not really a matter of "he's stupid - no he's stupid." It a question of "Why do you keep saying the same things over and over when everyone who has directly experienced it has told you you don't understand?"

I mean, these teachers are teaching the real stuff, in detail. They're showing exactly how it's done. Why waste time speculating about it when you can find out quickly? And why keep making the same arguments after being corrected scores of times by so many people who have been instructed in detail?

Speaking of annoying....

David

"That which has no substance can enter where there is no room."
Lao Tzu

"Eternity forever!"

www.esotericorange.com