Thread: knee damage
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2001, 03:18 PM   #3
Location: livingston, scotland
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 715

Hi Ian. I'm really sorry about your knee problem. Seriously, go to a trained sports physiotherapist who is medically trained. If you can't do that go and see your family doctor immediately! With all due respect to kidoka who post here, unless they are medically trained -and- trained specifically in sports injuries (I know it's not a sport, please don't post arguments on that line,) go to a professional. What's the difference between the two? 99% of the time a doctor will tell you to give up, but a good physio can help you go on.

  Reply With Quote