View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 08:57 PM   #68
Tenyu
Dojo: Aikibodo
United_States
Re: New Internal Style of The Wooden Staff

Marc,

I was accused of plagiarizing. I have video proof that is not the case. You therefore now accuse me, someone you don't know, as a liar - ad hom.

I know many people will discriminate me for my young age, I fully expect it. I have no problem with it. Many are not afraid to use their own eyes to see instead of seeing what the Aikiweb hierarchy instructs them to be seeing. These are the people I want to attract. The thing with the staff, one's Aikido becomes completely transparent. I know it's an intimidating thing 'to be naked' especially if others are watching but that is the very first step to learning. The earth is in serious trouble right now, we are at the precipice of the consequences of an unprecedented, almost unfathomable overshoot of the earth's carrying capacity. This is an ecological fact that all of us will be dealing with in the very near future. What we're seeing in Egypt is not caused simply by a corrupt regime although Mubarak has never operated to the benefit of the people. Aikido's about waking up, and that's something we all need to do.

-Tenyu