View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 02:47 PM   #41
Dave Sampson
United Kingdom
Re: If you could buy just ONE book about Aikido techniques, what would it be?

Quote:
Janet Rosen wrote: View Post
The OP was a newbie in 2007...and hasn't come back to Aikiweb since, meanwhile the whole thread is a conversation on books. I don't think Mary was rude.
This thread, regardless of its initial starting time, is a depository of information whether it be books, tips or questions answered and should not solely be limited to books just because you say it is so janet. My contribution was slightly off topic however came nowhere near the trolling of mary's behavior.

Look up the definition of a troll. Ill make it easy for you.

Urban Dictionary: internet troll
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...20troll‎
A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely trivial issues. Such arguments can happen on...

I was not going to respond any more to this thread and let it die but the very next thread i read, after being gone two days, had mary's trolling behavior all over it doing the exact same thing to the OP of the thread.

If in doubt : http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/showth...909#post333909

01-02-2014, 05:52 PM #5
lbb
United_States

Re: When did you start training in Aikido ?
Quote:
Salah Yousef wrote: View Post
Hey everyone this is my first post here. I am from Kuwait and am 22 years old and have no experience in Aikido or any martial arts. I would like to learn both Krav Maga and

Aikido for fun and self defense purposes. I was wondering am I a late guy to start in Aikido ?

Oh man, that's too funny for words.

Quote:
Mary Malmros wrote: View Post
Oh man, that's too funny for words.
The OP was asking a legitimate question and was treated with contempt by mary.

Seriously girl. You need to chill out and not be so antagonistic. I have done aikido for a grand total 10 hours but even i know that seeking out conflict or trying to engage in conflict is not the way.

Have a nice day.

Even that saying could be, in the absence of facial cues, be taken as " taking the piss" as we say in britian but it is not meant that way at all. I want this to die now but ill be damned if i get trolled again or let mary stomp on people just because she thinks she is the bee's knee's. Have some respect mary and show it.

I am not here to argue but i am learning to blend now since i am tired of taking peoples crap.