View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 01:18 AM   #250
Tenyu
Dojo: Aikibodo
United_States
Re: The fact that you believe a nuclear plant can explode....

Quote:
Graham Christian wrote: View Post
Tenyu.
The global warming issue is yet another debate. I would have to check up many sources on both sides of the argument to even get close to a view on it.

Once again I refuse to be led by the merchants of fear. Just because I'm told it will lead to disaster doesn't mean it will or just because I'm told the cause is 'X' doesn't mean it is. Leading people this way is the oldest trick in the book. It does get you to pay for things though.

Once again I am saying be aware of these things when searching for the truth, don't be led by fear.

Personally, without too much inspection I don't believe global warming is man made. Polititions love it though.

Regards.G.
Graham,

How can you believe or not believe in an issue while simultaneously admitting complete ignorance of it? I don't see any politicians addressing AGW. If you had at least read the Lovelock article, you would know Kyoto treaty and carbon offsetting is a business scam. Real mitigation of AGW means the end of business and the global economy as we know it entirely. If you think this is wild you should check out my thread on peak oil in this same forum.