Thread: Dojo Jerk
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 09:29 AM   #20
gcsr
United_States
Re: Dojo Jerk

I don't think the guy responds due to fact its a Anon Forum and he or she wants their identity kept secret. But to answer your question I've been in a dojo were their is someone like this, it makes it real hard to practice or get a quality workout, most people refuse to believe that this person is an abuser, my question to them is would you like to see your wife or kids begin trained by this kind of person? If the answer is "No" then you answered right. I do understand their is a certain amount of macho toughness that must be present but begin downright belligerent to people and abusing them is not the martial arts way.. nor is it very bushido, I think people get confused with training beating someone¡Çs head in to learn will NEVER reach anyone, everyone learns differently, we are all from different walks of life some of us come from abused homes like this guy¡Çs Sempia or Trainer, it sounds like he has NO business training people at all. If you want to reach someone YELLING will never reach them nor will they relax... The simple reality is some people are awesome at martial arts and should only be Practitioners and others are awesome teachers.. It takes all types but I think its time we seseparate the bad apples out of the basket. Bottom line people pay to learn and they did not pay to be abused or mistreated.. I may be blasted I don't care.. Don't think for a second that people can't walk out of a Dojo and go somewhere else they can.

Last edited by gcsr : 02-17-2015 at 09:32 AM.