View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
akiy

Seeking Feedback on Improving AikiWeb (Part 1)

Hi everyone,

With the summer months under way, I have been planning on putting in some time to put in some improvements here on AikiWeb. As I have always envisioned this website as a place to serve the online aikido community, I wanted to ask you, its community members, for your thoughts, feedback, advice, and suggestions on ways you think AikiWeb can be improved upon.

First off, I want to ask you for your thoughts on:
How would you improve upon the technical aspects of AikiWeb?
AikiWeb has many sections including the forums, the dojo search engine, the seminars database, the front page news, the gallery, the reviews, and more. How would you improve upon these sections? What's working? What's not working? What sexy new features would you like to see?

(I will be asking for thoughts outside of the technical aspects a bit later, so if you could keep your feedback to just technical aspects for now, I'd appreciate it.)

Although I can't guarantee that I will be able to respond to each and every message sent, please know that I will read every single one of them. If you could let me know if it would be OK to share your thoughts with others (by reposting your thoughts, including your name), please let me know.

If you can send in your responses using this contact form, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

-- Jun

Please help support AikiWeb -- become an AikiWeb Contributing Member!