Thread: Steven Seagal
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2001, 10:45 PM   #12
PeterR

Dojo: Shodokan Honbu (Osaka)
Japan
All you have to do his hit Jim23s profile to know who he is.

Just a comment on first and second hand info. We all make judgements on people we never meet. Just look at the number of people fawning on Ueshiba M. who absolutely refuse to believe he had any faults or peers of equal caliber. Did they meet him?

If I talk with someone who was at the France fiasco, and I have, then I doubt I will spend the money or time necessary to see Seagal. We make our choices on the information we have.

His ex-wife's dojo is just a few stops down the Hankyu line from my work.

Quote:
Originally posted by Frank Alberta
I can honestly say that it seems several of you are unhappy or even mad with a man you have never met. A simple question was asked if you read the origional beginning of the thread of how to learn more about Steven Seagal.

I also would like to point out the (tape) I mentioned has very little of Seagal Sensei speaking at all. It is of his students and reflects just about every concern you all have in this thread. If you were to believe it was staged then you need not to have a discussion as your minds are allready made up.

Jim,
As far as Figjam is concerned, you may keep that little ditty for yourself. And why are your posts so anonoymous?

Peter Rehse Shodokan Aikido