View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 11:29 AM   #134
Lorel Latorilla
Japan
Re: Mike sigman's internal strength parameters- Have you guys read this; really!

Quote:
Dan Harden wrote: View Post
Hi Lorel
Thanks. No lengthy answer, I'm on a plane. I don't want to interfere too much with all the agendas popping up...
I have taught dantian driven movement for over twenty years.
"The hand doesn't move without the center/ the center doesn't move without the hand" ...is a teaching of Daito ryu. One that Howard and I both learned more than two decades ago. It is a specific teaching with specialized exercises solo and paired to learn how to,....activate...hara (dantian). Thus we find it hilarious to read internet personalities and their followers telling us we don't use dantian.

There is no need to engage these people. As you and many others know, I have crossed hands with the real experts...not bloggers. Maybe its meaningful that the experts...who actually had a lengthy one on one exchange...do not share the same opinions as those who have never laid a hand on me or seen me move.

I'm out. I only popped in because my name came up.
Dan
No doubt. Just wanted to chime in about that because there seem sto be a recurring pattern here

Unless stated otherwise, all wisdom, follies, harshness, malice that may spring up from my writing are attributable only to me.