View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 02:03 PM   #22
phitruong
Dojo: Charlotte Aikikai Agatsu Dojo
United_States
Re: Even at Boot Camp...no one can reach inside you and make you feel. Your feelings

Quote:
Tom Verhoeven wrote: View Post
This is for me an important point - controlling and manipulating someone is just another form of aggression.

Tom
but we do this all the time. our parents did it to us. their parents did it to them. we did it to our children. if your son/daughter said "i don't want to go to school because i don't feel like it!", tell me your next action(s)/word(s) that aren't going to be controlling/manipulating, because i will guarantee the end result would be your kid end up in school, one way or another, against his/her will.

ever since we walked this earth, we have learned to manipulate and control the environment around us, sometimes using direct means, other times, indirect means. the only way that we don't controlling/manipulating one another is when we each live alone on separate planets, even then, we might build rockets to take pot shot at each other. lets us not kid ourselves.

personally, i would like for everyone to be responsible, with the exception of moi!

"budo is putting on cold, wet, sweat stained gi with a smile and a snarl" - your truly
http://charlotteaikikai.org