View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 05:36 PM   #2
Howard Popkin
Dojo: www.pbjjc.com
United_States
Re: George Ledyard Sensei "Connection Seminar"!

Quote:
Barry Johnston wrote: View Post
This may belong in the Seminar section, but....

I wanted to say thank you to Ledyard Sensei for coming to OKC, OK to teach his seminar on connection! Thank you to Sensei Nick & Windsong Dojo for being such gracious hosts as well! I was only able to attend the Sat classes. Wish I could've attended all 3 days. I was absolutely blown away by Ledyard Sensei's knowledge. His clear and concise explanation of very complex methods & techniques is absolutely 2nd to none. I've been training for close to 2 years now and I feel like I'm just starting understand connection and Ki as it pertains to Aikido. It's a very complex subject and I'm truly thankful that I was able to get some insight on such things from such a great teacher. He also has a great understanding of martial awareness as well. Those of you who have trained with him know this I'm sure.

Anyway, it's a ton of information to digest. I'm hopeful one day it will become second nature to me.

If you ever have the chance to attend a seminar or train with Ledyard Sensei in some fashion I would strongly suggest you do so.

B
George is awesome