View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 05:14 PM   #16
Mike Sigman
United_States
Re: Internal Power Development Methods

Quote:
Ashe Higgs wrote: View Post
a) the clip is old and outdated but it's what i had available. since that time i've been tested and validated on our spinning hands method by my Sifu personally and so i'm quite confident that i know what i'm doing and that i can guide others in that method.

b) i can already tell your going to chase after me on this forum and try to poo-poo anything i post in an effort to assure everyone that you're the only one who knows what he's talking about. after the vitriolic PM's you can save the nice guy act for someone else.
Why not just, instead of doing the usual "go for the personal argument", see if you can logically say something other than "my Sifu validated me" stuff? If you ask many Aikido guys in re these discussions about "internal power", they'd also tell you "I got my dan ranking from a respected Shihan so that ends the discussion". Except that it didn't. If you can explain how you shifted from arm to dantien, I'd be interested in hearing it. If you want to go to personalities in order to avoid a legitimate discussion, you'll only fulfill a widely held view of people from some forums (whose name I will not mention).

Regards,

Mike Sigman