View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:48 AM   #433
Dojo: Sakumeikan N.E. Aikkai .Newcastle upon Tyne.
United Kingdom
Re: Is your Aikido as a Martial Art up to Reality?

Mary Malmros wrote: View Post
Two basic facts:

1)"Telling it like it is" is always, ALWAYS in the eye of the beholder, and you -- the beholder -- has no more claim to knowing what objective reality ("like it is") than anyone else.

2)Absolute freedom of speech is not guaranteed anywhere on the planet, by any means, and most certainly not when you're in someone else's living room. And when you're on a forum that's built and run and paid for by someone else? Cuz, you ARE in someone else's living room, and talk about "freedom of speech" is just silly.
Dear Mary, all our lovely readers,
Do you not think it would be a bit dull if all our bloggers churned out the same type of blog day in day out? I am prepared to let Tony have his occasional rant .In fact I personally prefer a rant to some of the blogs by Tenyu which might be the the scientifically minded be absolute gems of wisdom .To me Tenyu -sorry old chap-leaves me scratching my head and wondering what is Tenyu talking about?His blogs amaze me for their [from my perspective] compexity.They leave me with a blank look on my face .Still I will read them to see if both Tenyu /myself can find a vibration/energy field that we both understand.
Diversity is the in my opinion good.From an other example, would anybody like to live eating t bone steaks or porridge ever day?You would soon get sick of the same meal every day
Cheers, Joe.