View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 12:23 PM   #1157
David Orange
Dojo: Aozora Dojo
United_States
Re: Baseline skillset

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote: View Post
And nowhere styled as anything but "basics", David. But you seem reluctant to leave the topic of personal attacks and inferences. Why not join the discussion with some "how to" stuff instead of the rancor?
I note that whenever "anyone" discusses anything as they understand it, you (specifically) are very quick to come in with dismissals and ridicule, heavy with direct or implied personal attacks. It's just really funny to hear you come back like you do when you get a taste of the same kind of thing. Personal attacks until the cows come home, but when you get a cow at your house, you do the dramatic death scene from Hamlet and moan about personal attacks.

I think the fora would be far better if, as Dan suggested, we all become more subtle in and less focused on the put-downs and really discuss the stuff. Most of what you post is hints about what you know, dismissals of what others say and references implying that "those who know" would laugh at what the other guy says and humbly nod at whatever pearls you have laid before us.

I don't really care. This is electrons on a screen. If you wanted to be more forthcoming with what you "know," you could put a helck of a lot more content into your posts and a lot less misleading innuendo and put-downs. Like Chris' thing about silk-reeling. There he was trying his best to get on your good side and you just had to smack him down. You should be ashamed!!!!!

Shame on you, Mike Sigman!!!

David

"That which has no substance can enter where there is no room."
Lao Tzu

"Eternity forever!"

www.esotericorange.com