Old 06-28-2012, 09:43 AM   #335
Chris Parkerson
Dojo: Academy of the Martial Arts
United_States
Re: My Spiritual Aikido.

Quote:
Dan Harden wrote: View Post
Chris
Where was I not a gentleman? I don't think my private responses to you belong in any discussion here.

Well, Chris...you jumped into that fray....twice!!! And moreover, to call my sincerity into doubt without cause.

Graham is a straight forward person-even his detractors acknowledge that. And many call me deadly honest. We most certainly can take care of our agreements and disagreements. Leave me out of the buzzards circling carion commentary, when you yourself take part, and when I have been the one who offered to explain and demonstrate our differences to Graham free of charge and in private. It is unsupportable where I am concerned!

This is off topic, lets drop it okay?

Dan
Dan,

I did not call you a buzzard. It is the circle that concerns me. Your stuff with Graham is between you two. Ours is ours. That is all I said.

I entered intentionally into a discussion about Spiritual Aikido in a specific attempt to find something in common with Graham, another human being with faults and beauty, just like the rest of us. I found that comonality and was pleased with it.

And, indeed, I am happy to drop it. I do suspect you and I would find much in common if we ever met.

regards,

Chris

Last edited by Chris Parkerson : 06-28-2012 at 09:45 AM.