View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 11:50 AM   #34
guest1234567
Spain
Re: Doka of the Day - October 18, 2010

Quote:
Demetrio Cereijo wrote: View Post
And with that quote, attibuted to O Sensei, is how I understand the doka in Bieri's translation.

If you (and I mean Carina) disagree with my interpretation, I'm open to reasoning and debate, of course. But if you reasoning consists in "because I (or my senpai/sensei/shihan/doshu or channeled founder) say so, circular reasoning and assorted cultish behaviour, don't expect to be taken seriously or expect to be considered a troll and treated accordingly. Not here, but where your self e-image of "enlightened shodan" is mostly displayed so it's going to hurt more.

If you are looking for an old school masakatsu agatsu katsu hayabi, I'll deliver.
Ok Demetrio, I Carina didn't understand you, you put examples from Shioda an Saito, but for me Carina Aikido is not 90% atemi and not cause senpai/sensei/shihan/doshu or channeled founder say so.. I did not understand your interpretation from Prof Goldsbury translation
I'm not a troll, that you must know by now, even in a forum where all writer were anonymous I answered with my real name.
And I'm very sorry the things I wrote you that maybe hurt you in the past, my only excuse is that I was new in the forum and couldn't distinguish the true from the false.
I don't think from me as an enlighted shodan, on the contrary, I know I' just starting to learn.
If you don't like my blog, don't read it, once I wanted to close it and many people sent me mails not do it.
And Demetrio I hoped we could be kind of friends , but now I realize you cannot forgive what ever I did to you, it was a bad idea to come back to aikifroum and aikiweb, I like to answer when I know and can help, but don't worry I will not disturb you any more.

What did you say with victory, self-victory, the day of swift victory.?.
See I only went to secondary school, I don't can latin, either japanese, So in this environment I' m nothing compared with you.

Take care